Title: Asia-Pacific Sovereigns Rating Trends: January 2017
Please join us for a webcast and Q&A on 16 January 2017 on APAC Sovereign Rating Trend.
Date and Time: 16th Jan, 2017 , 11:00 a.m. Hong Kong/ Singapore Time
Key Discussion Points:
- The number of Asia-Pacific sovereign ratings with negative outlooks remains at a level not seen since mid-2010, when the region was coming out of the global financial crisis.
- 2017 economic prospects for much of the region are unlikely to be more supportive than in the past few years.
- Political developments in the advanced economies add further uncertainties.
- The implications of these and other developments for sovereign ratings in Asia-Pacific.
- Kim Eng Tan , Senior Director, Sovereign Ratings
- Craig Michaels, Director, Sovereign Ratings
- YeeFarn Phua, Director, Sovereign Ratings
You will receive the replay as long as you register, even if you end up missing it.
Important Note:You will need computer speakers or headphones to listen to the webcast. You may submit your questions for the speakers in real time via the web interface. Please test your system here at least 15 minutes before the scheduled start time.