Date & Time:
September 20, 2016
||Please join us for a webcast and Q&A to discuss the credit outlook on the Korean corporate sector.
Key discussion points:
- How sustainable would the recent improvement in the overall creditworthiness of the Korean corporate sector be?
- Which sectors are seeing more improvement than others and what are the key drivers?
- What would be the key drivers for the credit quality of Korean Government-Related Entities?
- Sangyun Han, Director, Corporate Ratings, Korea
- JunHong Park, Associate Director, Corporate Ratings, Korea
- Kim Eng Tan, Senior Director, Sovereign & International Public Finance Ratings, Asia-Pacific (Q&A)
- Christopher Yip, Senior Director & Analytical Manager, Corporate Ratings
This webcast is provided on a complimentary basis. You will receive a link to access the replay as long as you register.