· Do the macroeconomic, fiscal and monetary reforms show only incremental progress?
· What are the implications of recent developments on the economy and fiscal metrics?
· Are Indian banks close to cleaning up their balance sheets?
· How can the banks resolve their solvency challenges?
· Can the banks raise capital through masala bonds or equity?
Atsi Sheth, Managing Director, Sovereign Risk Group, Moody’s
Marie Diron, Senior Vice President, Sovereign Risk Group, Moody’s
Alka Anbarasu, Vice President – Senior Analyst, Financial Institutions Group, Moody’s
Aditi Nayar, Vice President & Senior Economist, ICRA
Karthik Srinivasan, Senior Vice President, Co-Head Financial Sector Ratings, ICRA
Registration is required. To register, please click HERE.