||Please join us for a seminar on Wednesday, 3 August on the major credit trends and outlook for India.
Key discussion points:
- Fiscal policies in India and China: A comparative view
- What is the status of Indian infrastructure and how does it influence manufacturing competitiveness?
- Insights on investment cycles in India
- How do top Indian corporates compare with top Chinese corporates?
- How Indian and Chinese Banks are navigating through tough operating environment
- Sovereign drivers for India
Speakers from S&P Global Ratings:
- Geeta Chugh, Senior Director and Sector Specialist, Financial Services Ratings, South and South East Asia, S&P Global Ratings
- Christopher Lee, Managing Director & Chief Ratings Officer, Greater China, Corporate Ratings, S&P Global Ratings
- Mehul Sukkawala, Senior Director and Analytical Manager, Corporate Ratings, South and South East Asia, S&P Global Ratings
- Kim Eng Tan, Senior Director, Sovereign and International Public Finance Ratings, Asia-Pacific, S&P Global Ratings
Speakers from CRISIL:
- Pawan Agrawal, Chief Analytical Officer, CRISIL Ratings
- Dharmakirti Joshi, Chief Economist, CRISIL Limited
- Prasad Koparkar, Senior Director, CRISIL Research
*Indicates a required field