August 3, 2016
10.30 a.m. – 1.00 p.m.
Grand Hyatt Mumbai
Off Western Express Highway
Mumbai, India 400055
Registration is from 10:00 a.m.
|Seats are limited. Register now to reserve your seat.
Key discussion points:
- Fiscal policies in India and China: A comparative view
- What is the status of Indian infrastructure and how does it influence manufacturing competitiveness?
- Insights on investment cycles in India
- How do top Indian corporates compare with top Chinese corporates?
- How Indian and Chinese Banks are navigating through tough operating environment
- Sovereign drivers for India
Speakers from S&P Global Ratings:
- Geeta Chugh, Senior Director and Sector Specialist, Financial Services Ratings, South and South East Asia, S&P Global Ratings
- Christopher Lee, Managing Director and Chief Ratings Officer, Corporate Ratings, Greater China, S&P Global Ratings
- Mehul Sukkawala, Senior Director and Analytical Manager, Corporate Ratings, South and South East Asia, S&P Global Ratings
- Kim Eng Tan, Senior Director, Sovereign and International Public Finance Ratings, Asia-Pacific, S&P Global Ratings
Speakers from CRISIL:
- Pawan Agrawal, Chief Analytical Officer, CRISIL Ratings
- Dharmakirti Joshi, Chief Economist, CRISIL Limited
- Prasad Koparkar, Senior Director, CRISIL Research