|Credit Summit India 2016|
|Tuesday, July 26th, 2.30PM Hotel Sofitel, Mumbai
Register Now – Avail a Complimentary Pass
Emerging markets are changing amid rapid urbanization and expanding domestic credit markets. This is creating a need to broaden and deepen bond markets to help finance corporate expansion and new infrastructure necessary to sustain the region’s growth.
Globally, uncertainty regarding Brexit, Monetary policies for central banks and fear of Chinese currency devaluation is keeping market on toes. Locally, with RBI stepping up efforts on cleaning the banking system, Govt backing PSB consolidation, SEBI changing REIT’s and InVit regulations, increasing volatility in rupee are making headlines.
With improving financial inclusion and new banking players on board, there is lot of anxiety in the outlook for banking and credit markets for near term. The Credit Summit India 2016 will capture views on issues impacting banking and credit markets this year and importantly thoughts on the year ahead; and what that might mean for you and your business, as you navigate the debt markets and capital providers relevant to your business, sector and geographic footprint.
This conference brings professionals responsible for Fixed income issuances, institutional fixed income investors, fund managers, fin-tech lenders together with senior management of banking and financial services companies, banks and rating agencies.
AIWMI’s Credit Summit India 2016 aspires to be an annual focal point for global investors to learn about the wider industry and the strategic debate within which Credits operate, and secondly as an objective platform for the most interesting investment themes and best performing funds/banks/credit instruments in India.
AIWMI’s Credit Summit India 2016 is one of the largest Credit and Debt Market in the sub-continent with a focus on how to:
· Understand Public sector banking consolidation?
· The latest in Credit Ratings and nuances
· Understand Inherent risks associated with Debt from investor perspective
· Analyze impact of Global Macro on your portfolio and credit investments
· The rise of Alternative investment funds, REIT’s and InVits as new age players in debt
· How to deal with a higher banking regulatory risk
· Latest about Structured Credit funds and strategies
· How to implement new strategies for Credit Risk and Stress testing
· How to implement asset allocations in Credit in your Pension/Insurance portfolio
· How to pinpoint trends and overall outlook for Credit Markets in India as well as global credit market outlook
· Impact of Brexit, monetary policies on your portfolio
Attendees will benefit from:
· Network with leading rating agencies, Credit strategy firms, Hedge funds, dealers, Banking professionals, capital providers, AMC professionals & private equity and other buy side investors
· Equip yourself with forward focused strategies to adapt, grow & compete with India’s Banking and Credit market landscape
· Hear from over a dozen leading Lenders, investors and Banking/Credit Markets speakers who will share their knowledge and strategies
· Navigate the newest trends and opportunities in Loan markets, credit markets, credit strategy and ratings
· Grasp the global Credit outlook and Indian debt outlook
· Gain insights into developments in India’s emerging and frontier markets
Tuesday, 26th July 2016
15.00: Welcome Address
Mr. Aditya Gadge, CEO, Association of International Wealth Management of India
15:05 Welcome Address (NISM): Credit Markets – Banking Consolidation and Rise of Fintech Lenders
Confirmed: Mr. Sandip Ghose, Director, National Institute of Securities Markets
15.10: Keynote address from the honorary Chief Guest – Regulator
15.40: Keynote address from the honorary Chief Guest – IBA
16.10: Panel Discussion: Corporate Credit Quality – Lack of skills or need for better analysis?
Mr. R C Lodha, Executive Director, Central Bank of India
Mr. Bhaskar Niyogi, Head – Enterprise Risk and Policy, RBL Bank
Mr. Mohan Jayaraman, MD – Experian India
Mr. D R Dogra, CEO, CARE Ratings
Mr. Ananth Narayan, Co-Head, Wholesale Banking, Standard Chartered Bank
17.05: Surviving New age Lending and Credit Markets Outlook
Mr. Sashank Rishyasringa, MD, Zen Lefin
Mr. Gurpreet Chhatwal, Business Head – Large Corporates, CRISIL Ratings
Mr. M P Baliga, Senior Program Director, CAFRAL
Ms. Zarin Daruwala, CEO – Standard Chartered
Mr. V Srinivasan, Deputy Managing Director, Axis Bank
18.00 Vote of Thanks from the chairperson and close of the conference followed by Networking over High tea