Planning for financings in volatile markets
Tuesday July 12 2016 | 4:00pm GMT (London time) | 75 minutes
Volatile capital markets and the rapidly changing financial landscape make it important for issuers to recognise changes quickly and adjust their financing strategies accordingly.
This webinar will cover topics including:
- Current market conditions
- Financing alternatives for pre-IPO companies
- The market for venture debt
- The late-stage (or cross-over) private placement market
- Options to consider on the way to an IPO
- The ReIPO™
- Financing alternatives for recently public companies
- PIPE transactions and other financing alternatives
REMEMBER even if you can’t make the live webinar you can still register and listen to it at a time and place that’s convenient for you.