Less than 24 hours to go until the ‘Introduction to Green Bonds’ Webinars. Presentations from Climate Bonds Initiative experts, followed by a Q&A session.
Wednesday 25th May
- Session 1: 9am BST London / 12pm GST Abu Dhabi / 4pm CST Beijing / 6pm AESTSydney REGISTER HERE
- Session 2: 3pm BST London / 4pm CEST Berlin / 10am EDT New York / 7am PDT San Francisco REGISTER HERE
These webinars will cover:
- Introduction – What is a bond?
- How are bonds used in capital markets?
- What makes a bond green?
- How can green bonds help finance climate goals?
- Supply – Who is issuing green bonds, what are they issuing, why aren’t there more?
- Demand – Why do banks, insurance companies and pension funds invest in bonds?
Don’t miss out – Register Now!