Investor Update aims to make it easy for investors to keep up with changes in the world of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and how those changes may affect an investor’s day job.
Each issue profiles recently introduced Standards, or changes that are in the pipeline, and how they may alter the way in which you look at companies and analyse performance. We highlight events and publications that are of interest to investors. We also tell you when and how you can best share your thoughts on the direction we are taking.
Click here to read the October 2015 Investor Update.
In this issue:
- Spotlight: Financial instruments—a focus on the new disclosure requirements in IFRS 9Financial Instruments;
- In profile: views from Marietta Miemietz, Director and Co-founder of Primavenue, on the financial reporting debate and the work of the CFA UK’s Financial Reporting and Analysis Committee;
- Shaping the future in 15 minutes: Alison Thomas, former portfolio manager and founder of the Corporate Reporting Users’ Forum, discusses why investors should invest 15 minutes in an online survey on the IASB’s Agenda Consultation;
- We need your views: current projects that need input from the investment community; and
- Stay up to date: information on investor materials and current events.