S&P Capital IQ and Standard & Poor’s Ratings Services specialists will provide an overview of what they see happening in the energy sector in the Asia Pacific region, and how it may affect the industry going into 2016. Given what is going on in today’s markets, you won’t want to miss this important discussion!
Can’t make it? Register anyway and we’ll send you the recording
Lawrence Lu, from Standard & Poor’s Ratings Services, will provide an overview of the current state of the oil and gas industry in the Asia Pacific region, as well as a discussion on key issues as we look out to 2016. Topics to be discussed include:
- Our pricing assumptions
- Ratings actions for the past 12 months
- Debt and Capex trends
- Key risk factors looking out to the next year
Vickesh Mistry, from S&P Capital IQ will talk about:
- Relative performance of energy sector stocks versus the price of oil
- M&A and IPO deals and trends
- Overview of current capital raising activities
Michelle Cheong, from S&P Capital IQ, will provide an update on:
- Credit risk trends: how has the price of oil affected the credit quality of companies within the energy sector?
- Historical M&A trends: credit characteristics of acquirers and target