Please join us for a webcast and Q&A on August 24, 2015 on the credit implications of the ringgit depreciation for Malaysian companies.
Register now. This webcast is provided on a complimentary basis. You will receive the replay as long as you register, even if you end up missing it.
Key discussion points:
- How prevalent is foreign currency funding for rated Malaysian companies
- Why the ringgit depreciation, by itself, is unlikely to affect corporate ratings
- Why rated Malaysian companies are better equipped to deal with currency fluctuations than their Indonesian counterparts
- Xavier Jean, CFA, Director, Corporate Ratings, Asia-Pacific
- Yee Farn Phua, Associate Director, Sovereign Ratings Asia-Pacific
You will need computer speakers or headphones to listen to the webcast. You may submit your questions for the speakers in real time via the web interface. Please test your system here at least 15min before the scheduled start time.
If you are not able to view a short flash video play with audio on both Internet Explorer and Firefox, you can still join the webcast via dial-in numbers provided in the confirmation email you will receive once you have registered online . Participants who listen by phone only will NOT be able to submit a question over the phone. Please email us your questions instead