Join us for a presentation on the updated version of the Climate Bond Standard V2.0 (now out for public consultation) and the latest developments in low carbon criteria including a discussion with NAB on their experience issuing and arranging climate bonds.
The market for climate and green bonds in Australia is growing rapidly. New issuers and investors are combining to drive massive investments into low carbon businesses and infrastructure. More than ever, the market needs robust standards and a trusted approach to certification of these labelled debt securities to ensure that issuers know what to do, and investors can have confidence in what they are funding.
We will be co-hosting the webinar with NAB on Wednesday 12 August at:
4pm Sydney / 2pm Shanghai / 11:30am Delhi / 10am Dubai / 7am London
To participate please register here
A recording will be available for those unable to attend.
- David Jenkins, NAB
- Justine Leigh-Bell, Climate Bonds Initiative
- Rob Fowler, Climate Bonds Initiative
- Learn about NAB’s experience issuing and arranging climate bonds
- Update from the Climate Bonds Initiative on the Climate Bond Standards & Certification Scheme
- Hear about developments in low carbon criteria such as Low Carbon Buildings, Low Carbon Transport, Water etc.
Discover the opportunities for Municipalities, Multi-Asset Pools, Securitisation and more!