Please join us for a webcast and Q&A on Thursday February 26, 2015 on the credit outlook for the Chinese property sector as it continues to face oversupply and price corrections this year.
Key discussion points:
- What’s the financing outlook for property developers after Kaisa’s default?
- Which issuers are vulnerable as offshore funding channels tighten?
- What’s the impact of loosening credit on property sales outlook?
- What is S&P’s expectation for overall recovery of the sector?
- What key factors will impact the credit profiles of Chinese developers?
- Christopher Lee, Managing Director, Corporate Ratings
- Christopher Yip, Director, Corporate Ratings
- Matthew Kong, Associate Director, Corporate Ratings
You will need computer speakers or headphones to listen to the webcast.You may submit your questions for the speakers in real time via the web interface.