- Global Automotive Industry Outlook
- Industry Conditions in China, Japan, Korea, US and Europe
- Manufacturers’ Profit Drivers
- Rising Risks in Emerging Markets
- Rating Implications for Global Manufacturers
Gary Lau, Managing Director, Corporate Finance Group
Bruce Clark, Senior Vice President
Chris Park, Senior Vice President
Peggy Furusaka, Vice President – Senior Credit Officer
Yasmina Serghini-Douvin, Vice President – Senior Credit Officer
Gerwin Ho, Vice President – Senior Analyst
The entire session — with prepared remarks and the Q&A — will last about one hour.
If you wish to participate, please RSVP early. Dial-in numbers will be provided.
Registration is required.
Replay information will be provided after the teleconference.
Submit Questions in Advance
Participants are encouraged to submit questions in advance of the teleconference by
Related Research and Methodologies
A complete list of Moody’s methodologies may be found here.