- Strengthening business profiles but smaller scale than top generic players
- Some Indian firms will become active in global M&A space
- Strong growth in India and good growth opportunities in the US generics market
- US Food and Drug Administration quality standards create event risk
- Promoter ownership models are credit positive for Indian drug firms
Philipp Lotter, Managing Director, Corporate Finance Group
Michael Levesque, Senior Vice President
Kailash Chhaya, Vice President – Senior Analyst
The entire session — with prepared remarks and the Q&A — will last about one hour.
If you wish to participate, please RSVP early. Dial-in numbers will be provided.
Registration Is Required
Replay information will be provided after the teleconference.
Submit Questions in Advance
Participants are encouraged to submit questions in advance of the teleconference by
Related Research and Methodologies
A complete list of Moody’s methodologies may be found here.