Impact of Distribution Companies on Banks’ Asset Quality
- In what way has bank asset quality been affected by exposure to the power sector?
- To what extent are the banks’ directly and indirectly exposed?
- Have reforms addressed the burden of the banks?
- How do the exposures of the public and private banks compare?
Electricity Value Chain and Structural Reform
- What are the key trends in the distribution segment?
- How effective are the changes to the tariff system?
- What vulnerabilities remain for the generation segment?
- What steps are essential for improving cost recovery and return on investment?
Jean-Francois Tremblay, Associate Managing Director, Financial Institutions Group, MIS
Rahul Ghosh, VP – Senior Research Analyst, MIS
Srikanth Vadlamani, VP- Senior Analyst, Financial Institutions Group, MIS
Anjan Ghosh, Senior Group VP, ICRA
Ray Tay, Assistant VP – Analyst, Infrastructure Finance Group, MIS
The entire session — with prepared remarks and the Q&A — will last about one hour.
If you wish to participate, please RSVP early. Dial-in numbers will be provided.
Submit Questions in Advance
Participants are encouraged to submit questions in advance of the teleconference by clicking here
Registration is required.
Replay information will be provided after the teleconference.
Related Research and Methodologies
A complete list of Moody’s methodologies may be found here.