Join us for an interactive live webinar (Register now)on the 2014 outlook for Asia-Pacific economies, financial institutions and corporates. The webinar will provide you insights into the likely shift in the trend for 2014 for key sectors as well as the main risks on the horizon. Registration is complimentary.
- Asia’s Economies: Where Are the Risks in the Year of the Horse?
- Asia’s Financial Institutions: …But Some Asset Quality Bumps For Banks…
- Asia’s Corporates: …A Rough Ride For Some
- Paul Gruenwald, Managing Director, Chief Economist, Asia-Pacific
- Ritesh Maheshwari, Managing Director, Lead Analytical Manager, Financial Services Ratings, Asia-Pacific
- Terry Chan, Managing Director, Head of Corporate Research, Corporate Ratings, Asia-Pacific
- Andrew Palmer, Managing Director, Regional Criteria Officer, Asia-Pacific (Moderator)
Please feel free to forward this invitation to your clients or colleagues who may be interested to attend. Copies of selected reports, the presentation and replay will be made available to all registrants.
Standard & Poor’s Ratings Services’ webinars deliver a streamed audio and slide presentation. You will need computer speakers or headphones to listen to the audio stream.
Date: Wednesday , 11 December, 2013 , India, 11:00 a.m.